led corn light bulb
LED Corn Light Bulb Installation Instructions:
1. Turn off the circuit breaker and AC switch before working on the light fixture.
2. If necessary, remove the cover from the light fixture but according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
3. Carefully remove the old bulb and dispose of it according to federal, state and local laws.
4. Ensure the light fixture is designed to accommodate a Corn Light.
5. Ensure that the fixture is not an emergency battery supplied fixture. If it is an emergency battery supplied fixture, disconnect the battery.
6. Remove the ballast, ignitor, and capacitor according to the picture (see attached)
7. Install the SEPICN LED Corn Light in the light fixture. Ensure that the bulb is seated firmly for Led Corn Light Bulb.
8. Put the cover back on according to the manufacturer‘s instructions.
9. Turn on the circuit breaker and AC switch.
10. Turn on the on/off switch to verify proper operation.
LED Corn Light:
It is designed to replace metal high pressure sodium lamps and halide. These LED bulbs are great alternative that can save more energy and lower utility cost than normal bulb. They also last longer than traditional HID lamps. So you can save your money on replacement costs and maintenance. Lumen outputs range available and these LED retrofits produce the same amount of life because of their HID light bulb equivalent.
How to buy right LED Corn Light Bulb:
Are you looking to buy LED corn bulb? Do you know about what a corn bulb is? So there are many people’s who might not know what corn bulb are. Led bulbs that are very helpful because it comes to lighting up an areas. Where A19 bulbs aren’t bright enough .LED corn bulbs have bought saving to large fixtures because everyone wants to enjoy lower energy bills, better lights, reduced maintenance and safety of LED. The Led corn bulb are aptly named, so they resemble an ear of corn or corn on cob. While LED lights are generally more expensive than regular lights, they last much longer than standard light bulbs. LED corn light bulbs can be used in table lamps, floor lamps and wall sconces. These lights are available in several colors, but most popular choices are white or a blue hue.